Monday, March 21, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


I have to give a shout out and big thank you to Kay Sturgeon of the Gol Gol Girl blog from Australia who 'bestowed' on me the 'One Lovely Blog Award.' It's a terrific honour to be receive the recognition so thanks Kay for your kindness. I'm glad you enjoy stopping by my blog and reading the comments and stories that I love to share.

As Kay describes, the rules of this award are:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link. [Done!]

2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

In no particular order, here are the nine blogs that I have chosen to 'pay it forward' to and please note that not all of the blogs are genealogy related, although most fall into that category. There are additional deserving blogs that I also had in mind for this award however those blogs have recently received the award from some else. Please stop by these blogs and enjoy the contributions that their writers are making.

- Apple's Tree
- Auntie Cake's Shop
- Ontario Genealogist
- Random Relatives
- The Educated Genealogist
- The We Tree Genealogy Blog
- Veterans of Southwestern Ontario
- The Family Curator
- A Twig in My Tree

4 comments: